The Answer must follow the outline points below:
- Executive summary (1Mark, word count rage 300-500)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
- Background information (1Mark, word count rage 300-500)
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
- Problem Description (1Marks, word count rage 300-500)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
- Results by using application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied (1Mark)
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
- References (1 Marks)
Note: The Answer should be of each point in the range of 300 to- 500 word counts.