Clinical Question and Research-Practice Gap
This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcome (CO).
- CO4 Develops and outlines a scientific, systematic decision-making process to integrate critical thinking with clinical judgment to assure safe and effective outcomes. (PO 4)
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
Your capstone change project begins this week when you identify a practice issue that you believe needs to change. The practice issue must pertain to a systematic review that you must choose from a List of Approved Systematic Reviews for the capstone project, whose link may be found in the guidelines for the Week 3 Capstone Project: Milestone 1 assignment page. Clinical Question and Research-Practice Gap.
- Choose a systematic review from the list of approved reviews based on your interests or your practice situation.
- Formulate a significant clinical question related to the topic of the systematic review that will be the basis for your capstone change project. Clinical Question and Research-Practice Gap.
- Relate how you developed the question.
- Describe the importance of this question to your clinical practice previously, currently, or in the future.
- Describe what a research-practice gap is. Clinical Question and Research-Practice Gap