- In your Bible King James Version, read Chapters 1 and 2 of the Book of Job.
- On the starting pages for Chapters 5 and 6 (pages 73 and 95) in your textbook, A Christian Philosophical Journey (CPJ), review the colored summary insert boxes.
- Before the start of this workshop, your instructor divided the class into random groups of three to four students.
- Use the Group Discussion Forumto:
- Record your thoughts on the existence/role of God in our world. Use the Bible and the Ten Across document to help.
- Engage in discussion with others about the content and the importance of this philosophical perspective.
- How might someone prove the existence of God in philosophy?
- How does one deal with the problem of the origins of evil (as a concept)?