DQ (P) – Discussion Question 1 – (PDQ directed at upcoming PA) Graduate Level
Prior to reading this DQ, please read the PA1 assignment and understand what the
assignment is asking you to complete. Once you have an understanding of the PA1
assignment, please continue to the paragraph below to complete DQ1.
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic
journal database, research eight (8) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your
upcoming PA1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that
it can justify any arguments you may present in your PA1 assignment and should be different
from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an
example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your PA1
assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your
PA1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research
necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its
entirety in your PA1 assignment.
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your
reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you
should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles
summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary
MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below,
or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
● In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
● Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
● Repeat for a total of eight (8) peer-reviewed sources.
PA1 requires to evaluate the Strategy, Business Models, and Competitive Advantage and the
Performance Management and Business Strategy by responding to the following questions
You must justify your thoughts by supporting your arguments by providing the peer-reviewed
● Discuss and describe the process of aligning organizational strategic objectives and
● What are the benefits of alignment?
● What are the potential dangers of not having alignment?
● Why are capabilities needed to build a sustainable competitive advantage so important
to a winning business strategy?
● Cite one of the company examples in the textbook to illustrate your answer.
find 8 aticles, summarize them. Will use them for PA1 referance in latter days