Access the interactive media piece, “Social, Behavioral, and Cultural Factors in Public Health: Increasing Cultural Competency.” https://lc.gcumedia.com/zwebassets/courseMaterialPages/hlt515_publicHealth.Public Health Questionsphp
Navigate and review the information in the interactive media piece and complete the assessment at the end. The assessment is based on the information presented in the media piece (although you may also apply what you have learned from other course readings to complete the assessment).
After completing the assessment, save the document as an Acrobat PDF file and submit the assignment to the instructor.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
The writer can use more resources for citation and please use new articles. This assignment is about the country listed Bolivia, china, India, Mozambique and Nicaragua. Please the writer to do all his or best in writing this assignment please see question below to answer for the assignment. Thank you
https://lc.gcumedia.com/zwebassets/courseMaterialPages/hlt515_publicHealth.Public Health Questionsphp
Questions: Bolivia Countries
1. How is the Guarani culture contributing to the spread of Chagas disease?
2. As a public health professional, what key steps would be taken to address barriers for preventing Chagas disease while still preserving important practices of their culture?
3. What challenges could be a public health professional confront when working on public health projects with indigenous populations like the Guarani?
4. What are some key components of TCM that are different than westernized medicine?
5. Why would it be difficult to collect scientific evidence to show the effectiveness of TCM
6. How many traditional Chinese views of the body and illness clash with modern medicine?
7. How are the three primary forces, also known as the doshas, connected to health and illness?
8. What are some similarities between Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese medicine?
9. How would Ayurveda shape the way Indians think about their body in health and illness?
10. How are traditional African perceptions regarding health and illness affecting the spread of HIV/AIDS in Mozambique?
11. When developing HIV/AIDS program in Africa, why should the community always be involved? Should traditional healers play a role?
12. When should public health professionals try to change traditional African culture and belief s and when should they not?
13. What characteristics surrounding the Grisi Siknis illness make it a cultural bound syndrome?
14. As a public health professional, how would you address the prevention of this illness?
15. What perceptions regarding health and illness are the leading the Miskito Indians to be affected by Grisi Sikinis?