1. The purpose of the Hajj and two interesting aspects of this event and why interesting to you?
(Remember to write everything in your own words):
2. Discuss the relationship between Mohammad and the Dome of the Rock:
Again, this is a pretty easy concept to assess, just check out this site for further information:
3. Sacred Art in the Islamic World:
1. Why Islamic art is relatively free of visual imagery and assess
2. Why they use primarily calligraphy as a sacred art form and then compare it to Christian art, which is very visual.
3.. Why don’t mosques have a lot of paintings and sculptures in them like many Christian churches do?
4. The Relationship Between Art and Worship:
Finally, think about whether or not having lots of visual imagery and music (like many Christian churches do) or a more plain and quiet area (like many mosques and some other Christian groups do) is more conducive to worship. There is really no wrong answer here, just think about it and give me your insights as to why one or the other method you think is preferable.